Friday, June 27, 2008

How long have you been married?

I have been married for 365 + 365 + 365 days....tats a lot of time....but than again tats juss 10.7142 % of my life till date.....well.....somehow it feels like forever.....i feel like i have known this life forever.....i have known this person i wake up with every morning for all my life.... 3 years is not too long....so i have been married for not too long but it sure feels like forever.... :)

The follow-up question to this is: "howz married life?".....well....lemme think....its lot of fun....and some more fun....lots of new excitements and at the same time lots of responsibilities and cooking and cleaning and taking care and fighting and crying....its lots of everything....i like my life....its not perfect as i am not perfect....its ups and downs and a lot of confusion.....but its fun....sure teaches me a lot.... :)

I like being married.....at times i am so busy with my life, i forget i am married.....it juss feels like i am living with this wonderful frd who is always there for me......and who at times is a pain in ass..... ;) .....to conclude.....married life is fun.....but u need guts to take eveything as it comes....and live everyday to the fullest..... :)

No comments: