Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Want to be Everything !!

I want to be an Actor. Actor's get to be everything. A lot of professions facinate me.....But....oh yes there are 'Buts'.... :)

I want to be a Doctor who saves a life and is thanked by the patient's family and considered next to God...But I hate any kind of needles pricking my body, so never want to use them.

I want to be a Freedom Fighter who fights against injustice ....But I cant bear pain so I never want to take a Bullet.

I want to join the Military and become a Soilder, fight for the honor of my country....But I dont want to take a life.

I want to be a Lawyer who fights for Rights of the underpriveledged....But I dont want to be caught representing the wrong party.

I want to be a Baby who looks at the whole world with big huge eyes, who loves everything and has a complication free life....But I dont want to lose my ability to Talk.

I want to be a Baker who bakes amazing Cakes....But I dont want to be patient and work very very slow.

I want to be a Chef who cooks the most amazing Dishes.....But I dont want to clean the kitchen.

I want to be the CEO of a Multi-National company.....But I dont want to constantly negotiate.

I want to be a Rich, spoiled Brat who spends and the only aim in life is to have Fun....But I dont want to set a wrong example.

I want to be an Alien who is super intelligent....But I dont want to look wierd.

I want to be a Make-up artist who can make anyone look beautiful.....But I dont want to put up with the people who dont like the end results.

I want to be a Teacher who is loved my all students....But I dont want to put up with extremely spoiled Brats.

I want to be a Guru who is a Know-all.....But I dont want to be responsible for anyone.

I want to be a Genie who can make all the wishes come true.....But I dont want to be anyone's slave.

I want to be a Home Decorater who makes any place look beautiful..... :)

I want to be a Dress Designer who understands Curves and Colors..... :)

I want to be a Potter who gets amazed by her own Creativity..... :)

No comments: