Friday, April 18, 2008

I trust you...

I had a best frd in college....lets call her A....I use to tell her everything.....absolutely everything.....After 2nd year....I decided she is not adding any value to my life so I made a call of not hanging out with her anymore....I decided not to hang out with her and I also decided not to tell her about my decision....When i think abt it now....It is one of the most rediculous things I have ever done.... :( ....Ofcourse I never told her abt it....oh well....I never realised this before....We juss werent frds anymore after tat.....

One day....one of my other best frd, lets call him B, asks me "How can you do this to me?....I trusted u...."....apparently....my Best frd A told my best frd B abt some secret....I was very angry and desparate.....I went to A and lashed out....."How can u do this to me....I tursted u....u were my best frd and u are supposed to keep all my secrets....."....And the ans I got frm her was the most rediculous one....she was like..."Why r u lieing abt A?".....I shouted bak saying...."Tats none of ur business....u were supposed to be a frd and u failed me.....tats it....u broke my turst"....

Its been forever for all this to have happened....but still sometimes...I have an urge to set things rite.....Go and talk....argue abt how I trusted....tell them over and over again...."I trusted you"....how do we get out of this....even if we are all grown up, mature and all....still we can never forget the frds who broke our trust.....

What is this Trust?? What does "I trust you" mean?? At times it feels more like a burden than a compliment....what do u mean when u say..."I trust u"....is it plain and simple...I trust u...and i know u will get it/do it.....or is it....I turst u so dont let me down....its ur responsibility....

I have always been big on Trust....I have always talked abt trust.....I have said this a 1000 times to a lot of ppl who are dear to me...."I turst u".....or "I trusted u".....but somehow when i heard the same thing frm some1 else....it sounded a lil ridiculous....it sounded as if....we will never grow up....it sounded as...This trust thing is never gonna let us make the Past go and live in the moment.....

Oh well....if we juss can learn not to confuse trust with love, frdship and relations in general....it will be so much easier and better.....

No comments: