Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Green Green....

Ok...I have gotten into this argument many times now....sometimes with ppl who dont care at all...or sometimes with smart-ass ppl who juss wanna argue for the heck of it....or sometimes with ppl who dont blieve in it at all....My argument everytime is: "Forget abt everything else....juss stick to one motto...Reduce wastage....Dont use more than u need..."

Some ppl say 'Global Warming' is a religion....like Scientology....which brain washes u....well....personally i dont mind either....its a matter of perception.....I am ok with Al Gore promoting "Dont waste" and calling it 'Global Warming'....I wudnt have cared much if he called it something else....as long as the goal is the same....I am ok with Tom Cruise promoting Scientology....as long as I am not forced to accept it....

What i truely believe in is 'Dont waste'.....whenever I look at my cutie pie nephew....my mind goes....I want everyhting best for him....I want him to have everything i have and much much more....If I dont waste today....I am preserving for the future....for the next generation....My argument is always the same....why do any of us want to use more than we need??....Why do we want to pollute and spoil??....

Call it watever u like.....juss do it....Reduce, Recycle, Reuse.....

All said...."Reduce" is something my Hubby totally believes in....Today is Earth Day....here is how it goes....

Sumita: was thinking....kuch karna hai kya for earth day
Gautam: such as ?
Sumita: i dont know...go to whole foods
Gautam: go to whole foods ?? just to do grocery shopping or bcoz u expect somn else cld be happening?
Sumita: Grocery bhi and also maybe something is happening there...
Gautam: whole foods tak drive karke jaana is not helping the env.
Sumita says: hmmmm
Sumita: shane....
Gautam: hmm .. a li'l bit shaana .. but sach bhi toh hai .. ??

Sumita: how abt we run to whole foods
Gautam: sure .. looks whos the real shaana .. y don't u do it
Sumita: hmmmmm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA HA HA :) too good!