Friday, September 5, 2008

Superboy wants to Fly...

So my tinie-tiny Nephew doesnt wanna Crawl...he loves sitting and moving his arms in the air...like a Bird's feathers....He wants to Fly !!
It actaully looks like he is attempting to take off and start flying...:)

My Dad wrote the following for him when he was juss a month old or so...his best pose was like Superman taking off....so my Dad started calling him "Superboy"

Soperboy Superboy, "Ayan" Superboy
He wants to fly in the big blue sky !!

Our Superboy loves to sit and attempt taking off....loves to move his butt by a few inches....but doesnt wanna attempt crawling...so my sis has decided to get him a Walker....she thinks if not crawl he would start walking....I doubt it...I think..."Superboy" juss wants to fly !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.