Thursday, August 21, 2008

Poet strikes Back !!

You were 3 days old, when I held you near
My little pot of Gold, that I held so ginger
A smile so gorgeous, on the cutie-pie face
I cherish the moments, with my wonderful Niece.

Your baby lingo talks were so intense,
yet somehow they almost made sense
The one with Pooh was a special treat,
To hold back tears (of Joy) was a tough feat

You grew up good kid,
But trouble you also did,
Car-seats were a No-No,
You could cry as if there was no tomorrow

Your Dance at my Wedding,
was one full of Grace
Energetic and Entertaining,
It deserves a Special Praise

I don't meet you as often,
But I love to hear of your Passion
Be it Soccer, Dance or Art
or even your Education
Remember, FUN is the important part,
Be is Competition or Recreation

Now you are 9 years old,
Naughtier yet Smarter
Still my Pot of Gold
My Bhanji forever !!

- Composed by Gautam Sarda for his Niece Aditi !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very beautiful !!!! Keep it up Poet ....