Monday, August 4, 2008

When Ambition meets me...

I am not Ambitious....but.....I like to do a lot and achieve a lot....
I am not Ambitious....but.....I like the Praise and the Appreciation.....
I am not Ambitious.......but.....I like the Perks and the Bonus'......
I am not Ambitious......but......I like to Top all things I do......
I am not Ambitious......but......I like to have knowledge about everything and anything.......
I am not Ambitious......but......I like it when my Parents are proud of my Achievements.......
I am not Ambitious......but......I like to hear "I am best at what I do", again and again......
I am not Ambitious.......but......I like to receive Awards......
I am not Ambitious.......but......I like to be called the Person who has done it all......
I am not Ambitious......but......I like to be called the Person who can do it all......
I am not Ambitious.....but......I like it when I am able to help out coz I know more......
I am not Ambitious......but.....I like all "AMBITIONS" I have......

No comments: