Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dressed Up !!

I love to Dress Up. I have always got Compliments/Comments from friends about it. The one that I always get is: "You are soooo Dressed Up !!". The doubtful one is: "Why do you have to dress up to go to work?". The sarcastic/annoying one is: "You look like you are going Downtown". (oh paleaase...Downtown dressing up wud be 100 times more than this... ;). The commenting tone is telling some1 else in the group: "She is always dressed up" (as if saying she is always over dressed). One more is: "You are soo Dressed up....But You look Good !!". And than there are some like: "She has a good taste". Oh...yeah...."You always wear nice colors". Today I got one from a co-worker: "I think you like everything nice and beautiful....I bet ur home is beautiful". (based on the way I dress :) ..... The interesting one is: "I have always seen you wear nice colors....It says a lot abt u...it says u r a fun loving jolly person" .... :) .....one co-worker cautioned: "This is a very casual company....No1 dresses up" (Wanted to tell him....its a matter of choice....I love to dress up :) ....My personal fav is: "She always dresses up....everything suits her...Everything looks good on her".

Dressing up is such a fun thing....I like to wear clothes that look gud on me and get all the compliments..... :) .....I like to hear when some1 says that no matter wat i wear it looks good on me...."Compliment" is a best thing to give and receive..... :) .....This also made me realise tat a lot of ppl wud form an opinion abt u by the way u Dress....it is important....u dont neccesarily have to wear everything expensive....its a matter of choice.....good taste and also wearing stuff tat suits u....i am passionate abt clothes....i love colors, soft fabrics and nice cuts....and most of all I love all the compliments i get..... :)

Call me: 1-800-DressUp .... ;)

No comments: